The Orthodontics Center of NYC located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side offers Invisalign® for teens and adults. The Orthodontics Center of NYC, a top Invisalign provider, is a renowned best in class Upper East Side specialty orthodontics practice with gold standard experience with Invisalign. All Invisalign patients can view a 3D digital image using Align Technology, which shows their smile “before” and “after” treatment so that they know what to expect from Invisalign Teen treatment.
- We offer complimentary consultations and 2nd opinions
Researched many orthodontists in Manhattan for Invisalign and couldn’t be happier with my experience with Dr. Olga Bukholts on the Upper West Side. Results were ideal, entire staff is helpful and attentive, and my follow up appointments have been a breeze. Entire experience from consultation to completion was great. Highly recommend this office. ~ Google
Please Note: We offer four types of Invisalign®: Invisalign Full®, Invisalign Lite®, Invisalign i7®, Invisalign Express®, and Invisalign Teen®. We offer Invisalign® consultations for you or your teen.
- Invisalign Full®: Invisalign Full is the most commonly prescribed Invisalign treatment around the world because as it is effective for almost every case. The number of aligners will be dependent upon your treatment plan and the severity of your condition.
- Invisalign Lite®: Best suited for mild to moderate cases that will benefit from treatment with clear aligners. You may need up to 14 aligners in total to complete the treatment (total treatment time will be approximately 3 1/2 months).
- Invisalign i7®: This type of Invisalign is used by our orthodontists in cases where there are minor dental abnormalities such as overcrowding or spacing. Invisalign I7 can also be used for the correction of minor orthodontic relapse cases. This is an excellent orthodontic option for small aesthetic improvements or where partial treatment is required. You may need up to 7 aligners in total to complete the treatment (straight teeth in 3 months).
- Invisalign Teen®: Invisalign Teen is similar to traditional Invisalign, except it’s designed for our younger orthodontic patients. Align Technologies, the makers of Invisalign Teen, offer up to six free replacement trays. That means it’s not the end of the world if one (or three) of them gets lost. The cost of Invisalign Teen is equivalent to (frequently less than) traditional braces. Treatment time will vary from case to case.
Successfully completed my invisalign treatment with Dr. Bukholts last month, needless to say that I am very happy with the results. I thought I would never have a smile with straight aligned teeth until I started my treatment at Perfect Smiles Orthodontics. The results are absolutely amazing and the compliments are flowing. She gave me the perfect smile!!!! I would recommend her office to anyone considering Invisalign. Her practice is conveniently located, nice and clean. The staff is professional, efficient and accommodating.~ Google
Benefits of Invisalign®:
- Virtually invisible teeth aligners.
- No wires or brackets.
- Less maintenance required.
- Reduced need for return visits and adjustments.
- Aligners can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing, flossing, and special occasions.
- Improved comfort.
- Less time is typically required to achieve optimal results when compared with other orthodontic procedures.
Invisalign consists of a series of virtually removable plastic aligners, which are created to fit your teeth exactly. Every two weeks you change your aligners for the next ones in the sequence, gradually moving your teeth towards a more confident smile. Each aligner is worn for between 20 and 22 hours a day and they should only be removed for eating and tooth brushing or special occasions.
The Orthodontics Center of NYC specializes in taking exceptional care of each orthodontic patient. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients come with the responsibility and dedication from our best in class orthodontists and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in orthodontic patient care. As top-rated, best in class orthodontists, we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an orthodontic consultation please feel free to contact our Upper West Side (Manhattan, NY) orthodontic practice for an Invisalign consultation:
Orthodontics Center of NYC
263 West End Ave, Floor 1
New York, NY 10023