The Orthodontics Center of NYC located on the Upper West Side in Manhattan (New York) offers the most comprehensive types of orthodontic braces on the market for children, teens, and adults to fit any type of lifestyle and budget. We offer orthodontic braces and Invisalign consultations.
- We offer complimentary consultations and 2nd opinions
Dr Bukholtz is hands down, the best orthodontist in the city. She is so responsive to any problem that comes up and gets back to you IMMEDIATELY. I’ve never met a doctor so responsive to their patients’ needs. My daughter’s smile is now gorgeous and afterwards I got treatment too. Now we both have just perfect smiles! Thank you ~ Google
- Clear Aligners: We offer “clear aligners” which are similar to Invisalign. The main difference is that the clear aligners are not manufactured by the makers of Invisalign® – Align Technology.
- Clear Braces: Often referred to as “Ceramic Braces” these clear braces are made of translucent material and are vaguely noticeable. These braces are very with both our teen and adult orthodontic braces patients, due to their cosmetic appeal.
- Fixed Metal Braces (Traditional Braces): Straight Wire braces are the most common type of braces used by orthodontists as well as the most inexpensive type of braces. With these braces, you can create your own colorful combination of elastics for your braces. These braces are the most commonly elected type of braces by our NYC teenage patients. This is also a very inexpensive option.
- Functional Braces: Functional braces only work in growing children and adolescents. Functional braces may be necessary to correct very protruding upper or lower front teeth, improve the way molar teeth bite together, or even improve your facial profile so that the jaws look more aligned with each other when you look at the face in profile. Functional braces are a component in oral myofunctional therapy – which our best in class Upper West Side NYC orthodontic practice offers.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign is the most contemporary orthodontic braces technology to straighten misaligned teeth in an almost invisible way, without wires or metal braces. Invisalign is an extremely popular type of braces selected by teens and adults.
- Invisalign Teen®: Similar to traditional Invisalign and allows free replacement of lost aligners,
- Lingual Braces: (a form of invisible braces) These braces are attached to the inner surface of the tooth, inside the mouth where they cannot be seen. Your teeth can be straightened by our best in class orthodontists without worrying about your appearance. These braces are most commonly elected by the NYC orthodontist’s adult orthodontic braces patients – if they do not qualify for Invisalign.
- Removable Braces: Removable braces click onto your teeth and can be removed when necessary. This type of orthodontic brace is usually only used for the upper teeth and is limited in its capabilities and is customized to your unique anatomy.
The Orthodontics Center of NYC specializes in taking exceptional care of each orthodontic patient. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients come with the responsibility and dedication from our best in class orthodontists and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in orthodontic patient care. As top rated, best in class orthodontists, we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an orthodontic consultation please feel free to contact our Upper West Side (Manhattan, NY) orthodontic practice for a braces consultation for you or your teen:
Orthodontics Center of NYC
263 West End Ave, Floor 1
New York, NY 10023